14 Feb 2009

Its my first time!

I'm using these blogs to to send out communication from the Spirit World as I recieve it and to communicate all things Psychic/Spiritual as I understand it to be.

SO LOOK OUT WORLD!



I have been given the green light through a Spirit Message last weekend (at a psychic weekend seminar)



I am clairvoyant (I see) clairaudient (I hear) Clairsensient (I sense) and I can go into Trance States.

I run Circles, Teach Meditation and Awarness , give Demonstrations , Trance talks and Private readings.



I intend to share my many experiences with all and sundry! As they take place.



I know there are many of you like me out there - I'd love to hear your experiences too.



I am willing to share knowledge and pass on any tips that may help.



IF YOU ARE INTERESTED - WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

BARBS

No comments:

Post a Comment